Imedview provides comprehensive Record Reviews to assist both claims professionals and legal teams to better assess the needs of their claims. Bringing on an expert to conduct a review, in their area of expertise, can be instrumental in the resolution of a claim. Depending on the individual needs of each case, one of our Record Review services may be a suitable option. We offer various types of reviews which include:
- Peer – conducted by a licensed physician/expert
- Nurse – conducted by a licensed RN
- Billing – conducted by a CPC
- Radiology – conducted by a board certified Radiologist
- Desk – conducted by an Imedview SRA (Senior Report Analyst)
- This is an internal review resulting in an outline of content, calling attention to potential issues and discrepancies.
- Record Summary – conducted by an Imedview MRA (Medical Record Analyst)
- This is an internal review in which all available records will be reviewed, organized and indexed for ease of reference.
While working in collaboration with an independent medical professional or expert, Imedview collects all pertinent records, addresses any relevant issues, and our expert prepares a report. Once completed, the report can be viewed in Imedview’s proprietary portal, Viewpoint.
With a Record Review, you can get cost-effective opinion(s) while understanding the complete scope of the claim.